We have an immediate opening for a talented Graphic Designer who can create visual concepts and be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creatives design materials. You will develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, banner ads, and corporate reports.
The ideal candidate should have the artistic ability to make art that is appealing to a wide audience. You will need to work on projects multiple times, based on suggestions from the management. You will also need the ability to listen to stakeholder’s needs, understand what market they are trying to appeal to, and explain your artistic vision for the project. Technical knowledge in s variety of computer programs is a must. As a Graphic Designer, you must always be thinking of new ideas, or new twists on old concepts, and be able to translate that into new design.
1. Please fill up the application form through this
Responsibilities and Duties
• Meeting with the management to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
• Estimating the time required to complete a job
• Developing design briefs that suit the project purpose
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
• Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
• Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
Requirements and Experience
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of social media marketing, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
• Flexible task base