Seeking a personal assistant to report directly to executive staff. Manage and provide a confidential secretarial service, providing additional administrative support to Heads of Departments when necessary. Act at the point of contact in liaison with the CSQ Amenity, whilst observing appropriate internal protocol. Manage all files and systems within the department. Devise, implement and improve administration systems and procedures to meet departmental requirements.
The right candidate should be a self-starter, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Essential Skills (may include but are not limited to the ability to):
Support meeting planning and scheduling • Work with vendors
• Travel arrangements and Expense reporting
• Create and generate presentations in PowerPoint
• Travel arrangements
• Expense reporting
• Meeting arrangement (confirming schedules, issuing notices & agenda and follow up)
• Meeting preparation (prepare copies, offsite connection arrangement)
• Communications & Information distribution (documents, materials, must have excellent customer service skills)
• Strong Outlook/Calendar/scheduling skills
• Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Must have the ability to complete tasks by generating data analysis using excel
• Create Standard Operating Procedures and Control Documents
Candidates should have the following skills:
• Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
• Strong PowerPoint Presentation
• Effective communication skills
• Very detail oriented, take ownership and seek daily tasks of administrative background.
• Able to be flexible and work with rapidly changing requirements
• Handle multiple projects, track projects until completion.
• Experience working with Skype for Business is a plus