· All accounting functions
· Corporate governance – company records, minute books, etc.
· Control of accounts payable and reporting of accounts receivable
· Ensure and execute payments to employees, suppliers and vendors;
· Ensure necessary record keeping in electronic format;
· Efficiently manage the financial reporting requirements and audit processes at the end of each fiscal year;
· Motivate, manage and instruct direct reports on all matters that are within the scope of their job responsibilities and oversee work to ensure error free execution;