We're looking for a smart and results driven PPC professional to join our Digital Marketing team. In this role, you would develop, execute, report on and continuously improve PPC Campaigns for a broad range of our clients. You'd also be a key person in setting PCC Strategy for the agency and its key accounts.
Working Hours: 1130am - 8pm Philippine time, 0.5h lunch break, 8 hours a day, preferably full time.
TimeZone: 930am - 6pm Sydney time
Salary Payment: Fortnightly paid, via PayPal. Negotiable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and optimise PPC campaigns (Search, Remarketing, Display & Social)
- Setup performance tracking (Analytics, GTM, GSC & reporting)
- Analyse and prepare monthly reports on performance and trends
- Conduct digital marketing audits for prospective clients
- Identify growth opportunities for our clients to drive more traffic, conversions, and revenue
- Assist with creating strategies and proposals to support sales team
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in Paid Search working across multiple accounts
- In-depth knowledge of AdWords and Google Analytics
- A genuine interest to learn more about websites, SEO and Social Media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Nice to Have:
SEMrush related Skills
If you feel you fit the above criteria then we'd love to have you apply for the role. Please apply early to secure your position.
Apply from the link below.