The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Account Managers .
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
Our work hours is Eastern Standard USA, New York 8 am- 4 pm. Although some task may be completed outside these hours to give you flexibility , team meetings, calling clients and prospects, etc needs to be done between these times.
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to
• Work with the sales and marketing to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
• Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
Cold call in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
On a daily basis, track prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM.
• Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the CTownSaver Mobile Loyalty Software and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how CTownSaver’s mobile loyalty solution will speak to those needs.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge