B2B Social Media Manager Job Summary
We are seeking a social media manager to maintain and grow our company’s social networks, while providing sales leads through effective content.
As a social media manager, you will update social networks and curate content to gain new followers and sales leads. You will also create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all published company content.
While working with web analytic tools to track campaign progress and researching industry trends, you will maintain an active social presence and reply to customer inquiries.
A successful social media manager will collaborate with marketing, PR, and legal teams to align company messages, promotions, and goals.
Our work hours is Eastern Standard USA, New York 8 am- 4 pm. Although some task may be completed outside these hours to give you flexibility , team meetings, calling clients and prospects, etc needs to be done between these times.
Social Media Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure monthly marketing sale and KPI goals are achieved or exceeded
• Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
• Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
• Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, Facebook, and others
• Help our content creators manage company blog and editorial calendar that aligns with social updates
• Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools
• Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increase traffic
• Review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
• Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets
• Secure new media partnerships
• Drive engagement with social media influencers
• Resolve customer issues through social media
• Create engaging written and visual content for blog
• Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
• Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists
• Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks
Social Media Manager Requirements and Qualifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Two years of social media management experience
• Experience with Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, or HubSpot
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics
• Proficient computer skills
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
• Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms
• Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects
• Receive Hubspot certification in select courses.