We are looking for an awesome Full time team-mate to work with us for the long term,
you will be hired to work with us long term, full time. you will receive all the training you need for the tasks you will be assigned. you will need to work according to USA EST time zone. Here are the main skills we're looking for:
- Excellent written English
- Experience with working in customer service
- The ability to google things - if there is something you don't know you need to be able to research it, find the answer on Google.
- smart - we are looking for a smart person, who can follow instructions, who can watch videos explaining tasks and then be able to go through the process themselves.
- You will need to wear multiple hats and help out on other tasks/projects as needed
Here are some examples of Your day to day tasks you will receive:
- Replying Customers email. (you will be hardly spending 1hr/day on this task )
- Extract all new orders received yesterday from Amazon account and copy them in a spreadsheet
- Submit reimbursement payment through PayPal and then email the receiver to inform that the money was sent
- Manage customers through a spreadsheet
- Influencer outreach - Researching influencer and reaching out to them via email.
• What makes you a team mate and not an employee?
✓ As an employee you can take directions and follow them accurately. As a team-mate you are proactive and come up with solutions on your own when directions are not well defined, and make suggestions when you think there are more efficient ways to fulfill a task than what was initially described. As a team-mate you are genuinely interested in doing the job well.
✓ If I ask you to make an excel spread sheet and you do not know what an excel spread sheet is, you search it on the internet. You don’t email us with questions that can be quickly solved by doing a Google search.
✓ If I ask you to do some math calculations in Word but you know Excel will get the task done faster you tell us. We discuss it and then decide how to move on.
• What makes you awesome?
✓ You express your opinion freely. We value a direct communication and honest opinion. If you could not fulfill a task or made a mistake you say so. Remember. I am not your boss. I appreciate your contribution to the team and want to easily communicate with you. ✓ You pay attention to details. ✓ You have a good understanding of written English.
If you think you are team-mate material, we want you in our team! So keep on reading.
If you are not up for the series of challenges, please stop here.
Many people will apply for this job and in order for us to find that one awesome team mate we will throw a challenges at you. Be the first one to complete it and the job could be yours!
Please note that we do not have the time to read messages and CVs, there is no need to send any messages. Instead Be the first one to complete the challenge and you will be hired. You won't have to spend any money to complete this challenge - you will just spend time and you will have to use your googling skills and your mind. Also, you won't get paid for going through the challenge.
There is only one prize and only one winner - be the first to complete the challenge and you will win the job.
Here’s the challenge.
Here is your challenge .
1. Create a new Gmail account. The email should include the word "apple". Example of correct email address.
2. Create a Google Spreadsheet from that account.
3. Add 3 columns. Blogger Name, Blog URL, Traffic, Blogger email. Use those as column headers. Make the header row fixed - so even if you scroll down it remains visible.
4. Go to Google and search for "Rock painting" look for blogs based on rock painting topic.
5. Copy their blog URL in "Blog URL" column
6. Search blogger name and write it in "Blogger name"
7. Search their email id and write it in "blogger email"
8. Find how much traffic they are getting to their blog using and add that number in "Traffic" column, Dont add % we want Number of visitors to the website.
9. FInd minimum 15 blogger's details
10. Share the spreadsheet with
11. Then also send an email at with the subject "Challenge #1 Complete" and in the body of the email mention your name and the link to the spreadsheet. You should send the email from the Gmail account you just created. 12. You will receive a reply within 24h. If you succeeded you will receive the next challenge. 13. If you failed you will receive an email saying "Sorry, you failed.". If you receive that email it means you are out.
Note : This is challenge #1 of 10 total challenges. The challenges will get progressively more difficult.