ONLY APPLY: if you have social media experience and examples of social media work.
We are seeking a creative, highly motivated and organized social media expert to join our growing team while working remotely.
In this position, you will perform various administrative tasks, execute marketing campaigns as part of our products and services, and curate and design social media content.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype and Gmail.
The role requires the ability to work with limited supervision.
Working Hours: Part-time, 4hrs
Timezone: Philippine, start 8am
Salary payment dates: 1st and 15th of every month
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting with book marketing campaigns
• Outreach and communication with bloggers, websites and influencers as part of marketing campaigns
• Post and maintain company social media pages and profiles
• Help post to blog and update email list communication
• Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
• Online research
Requirements and Skills
• Proven experience managing social media accounts
• In-depth knowledge of Pinterest
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High English fluency
• Great communicator - both written and spoken
• Initiative - brings forth ideas/solutions (we encourage this)
• Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets MS Office)
• Experience with Wordpress, social media platforms
• Knowledge of social media scheduling Hootsuite, Tailwind)
• Excellent Skype, email and instant messaging communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Knowledge of book publishing and marketing a plus
• Photoshop designs skills are a plus
• Microsoft app suite - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Google apps/Gmail/Drive
• Photoshop (or Canva)