Teaching experience would be preferable.
I'm wanting to learn to speak Tagalog. I want to hire someone to teach me 1-1 through Skype video lessons.
I'm starting from scratch with knowledge of around 70 Tagalog words.
Working Hours and Salary:
- Php 15,000 per month
- Weekly Pay
- Paid every week on Sunday evening
- 160 hours per month
- Monday-Friday: 8.30am-11.30am (Philippines Hours) and 8.30pm-11pm (5.5 hours per day)
- Saturday and Sunday 9am-12 noon, and 4pm-6.30pm (5.5 hours per day)
= Total of 38.5 hours of teaching per week. Which allows 1.5 hours paid time to prepare lessons.
You must be able to:
- Create lessons and lesson plans
- Teach and be patient, while pushing and motivating me to learn the language
- Assign me with homework and assignments to complete outside of lessons
- Test me and push me
To apply you must have:
- Expert/Native knowledge of Tagalog
- Fluent in English (so you can translate and advise)
- Preferable if you have experience in teaching
I'm enthusiastic to learn your language, If you are a teacher/tutor who wants to help a "foreigner" learn to speak your language fluently, then please apply now.