Im looking for good va's Ideally looking for these skills:
- Basic admin skills (researching content)
- Basic content writing
- Ability to manage basic wordpress sites
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Basic Photo editing/video editing
- Basic understanding of facebook ads, if you are good at this, it's a +
- Intermediate level of english
- Can work at an efficient pace.
- Vital: can contextualise. Im not expecting you to be einstein but at the very least understand the difference between a negative comment and positive comment on an ad.
- Timezone for one of the VA's is Canada, and the other is UK.
All training will be provided for our work, but these are the core competencies I would like to see if I am to hire you.
I am looking for someone who is very hard working and also willing to learn.
The pay would be a basic salary+commission based on performance. Commission would be activated after 3 months.
You would be working for a group of companies that generate over $5m/year, so rest assured, if you are good at what you do, you will be awarded well :)
But the expectancy would be ~30-40 hours/week (some weeks it may be more), and you need to ensure you aren't overworking by having 1000 other va jobs.
Please only apply if you're looking for a long-term job. I don't want students looking for summer jobs, I need reliable individuals, because you would be dealing with real businesses.
Looking for an immediate hire of 2 positions at the very least.
To apply, please send me your skype, and write which country do you want to visit next, and why.