Expected starting pay: 24,000PHP per month with fast growth opportunities.
Flexible & 100% remote work schedule, but expected to be contactable from 9am to 6pm PH time.
🌟 First 2 weeks will be a paid trial; Full-time employment subject to performance evaluation. 🌟
We are headquartered in Singapore, but our team is 100% remote.
Chronos Agency is a fast-growing ecommerce email marketing agency. We develop and execute Done-For-You email marketing strategies that generate 30% of total revenue for 7-8 figure e-commerce stores. We emphasise on quality, results, and value for all our clients so that they can focus on their “genius” while capitalising on the massive ROI that can be generated with email marketing.
Are you a self-motivated, disciplined, and a fast learner that strives in a fast-paced environment? (new clients come in every week)
If yes, then we want YOU. We are looking for someone who has a flair for copywriting, is proactive in their own growth and learning, and is quick to pick up new skills.
Chronos Agency exists to create freedom and value for eCommerce business owners. Internally, we aspire to do the same for our team members too by focusing on personal freedom and self-mastery.
And of course… we KNOW that the only way we are going to create freedom and value is if we get the right people on the bus.
Which is exactly why I am writing to you now.
We are looking for AWESOME full-time Email Marketers to join our AWESOME team
Your mission will be to generate revenue for our clients through comprehensive email marketing strategies. This includes strategic content planning on a monthly basis, implementing superb copywriting and proactive monitoring of our clients’ email data.
You will achieve tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Email Marketing & Autoresponder Management (Klaviyo)
- Using software and tools such as Shopify Apps, Active Collab, and Google Drive
- Content Writing
- Research tasks
- Maintaining a calendar of Email Marketing campaigns
- Liaison between you and other team members
- Graphic Design abilities is a plus (Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
What you can gain from working with us:
- Opportunity for long-term engagement & job security
- Flexible working arrangements (we are outcome-focused)
- Opportunities for expansion of responsibilities & promotion into leadership roles subject to performance
- On-The-Job Training Programme
- Personal development support & mentorship
- Compensation package that grows according to your responsibilities
- Quarterly bonuses for top performers
So, if you would love to work with an energetic, fun and challenging business, then this role is for you.