Are you a fast-learning self starter who is obsessed with efficiency, extremely organized, and loves problem-solving?
We are Anansi Solutions, a Canadian content agency looking for an experienced VA to join our small team and help us write processes, stay organized, and meet deadlines!
The expected outcomes for this role are to:
- Keep projects on track & project management system updated, including holding clients, partners, and staff accountable for deadlines.
- Create, maintain, and organize a collection of files, SOPs, templates, and resources.
- Make processes faster and more efficient by creating automations and refining systems.
- Reduce time spent by content strategists on data entry, research, and preparing reports on people, events, tools, and more.
- Supporting the owner as needed, including managing email inbox and planning travel & accommodations.
The role-based competencies required for success are:
- A strong knowledge of administrative procedures such as formatting documents, creating spreadsheets (including basic formulas), and filtering email.
- The love of a good challenge... including thinking ahead, problem-solving, asking questions, and not being afraid to speak up.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently to achieve goals, self-educate as needed, and increase efficiency wherever possible.
- Using Teamwork Projects to set up tasks & projects, set deadlines, and enforce them.
Your values should be aligned with:
- Compassion, empathy, and clear communication
- Self-awareness & personal growth: always looking to face your issues so you can improve
- Silly sense of humour: able to both lead and take direction with a smile
The general competencies required for success are:
- Exceptional written & verbal English.
- Experience with or the ability to quickly pick up Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Teamwork Projects, Slack, Zoom, Zapier, and LinkedIn.
- An interest in marketing and copywriting.
- 30,000-37,000 PHP/month full time, depending on experience
- 13th month pay, wage increase opportunities based on performance, and other benefits
- Opportunity for Canadian Visa application sponsorship after 2 years employment
Some overlap with Pacific Standard Time business hours required
To apply, take our 10-question online interview by going to this link: (please remove the spaces for it to work!)
anansi .vervoe .net/ job-page/virtual-assisstant-1/1533864033
Any applications not submitted through the link above will be discarded.