TaskDrive is a lead research company that provides hand-crafted lead research to help businesses free their B2B sales teams from contact research and busy work to focus on focus on high-value activities. We provide skilled and trained researchers that find the right contacts for businesses, granting their sales and marketing teams superpowers! Headquartered in San Francisco, we started TaskDrive to free businesses from the legwork and help them grow.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Virtual Assistant who is meticulous, able to help us in lead research projects and ensure that all leads pass our quality assurance check. Most importantly, he or she is looking for a long-term position to grow in.
If you love working with data, are able to process huge amounts of data, stay focused, great with repetitive tasks and a team player, you’re the perfect match!
- Perform lead generation research for different projects.
- Run web research in different fields of industry.
- Work with large databases of leads, contacts, and accounts.
- Analyze and collect data from different sources.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of Google Drive and Apps — especially Google Sheets.
- Creative research approach and strong analytical skills.
- Great attention to detail and is very responsible.
- Drive to improve your own set of skills and knowledge to grow together with TaskDrive.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Work with high-profile customers and high-growth startups.
- Geographically distributed team
- 15 days of annual paid leave