We are a global online education company in need of a virtual Student Support with the following skill-set and competencies.
This is a full time, graveyard shift requirement (10 pm - 7 am PH time).
Candidate MUST have EXCELLENT WRITTEN and ORAL communication skills (previous capacity as EMAIL and VOICE support, HIGHLY PREFERRED). EXCELLENT business writing skills, REQUIRED.
Candidate must be willing to render some overtime during weekdays and weekends when business exigencies require. Must be available on Skype during working hours. Must have stable, fast WIRED internet access, and an up-to-date computer.
30 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE ONLY.
Must be able to start immediately.
The job encompasses a wide range of functions as listed below:
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Voucher support: Assisting clients to be able to redeem their course when using a voucher code, redeeming on students behalf occasionally, checking voucher code to see if valid, assisting students with expired vouchers
- Course support: Providing students with feedback to their questions regarding course content and qualification received on completion.
- Assessment support: Requires assisting students with questions in relation to the assessment of their course ie. How many questions, type of assessment, how many attempts are they allowed, what happens on completion, incorrect links - cant access assessment. Resend Certificates if the student requires.
- Forums and Social Media: Monitoring and replying to any external forums and/or our various social media accounts to assist student inquiries.
Chat inquiries: assisting students through our online chat system with any questions they have with regard to our courses .
Website inquiries: assisting students with questions that come directly through our website - Contact Us page
Daily Leads update
Daily, weekly and monthly reportorial requirements
Liaison with other teams
Handling Phone, Chat and Forum messages: May be called upon to return reception calls, as appropriate. These calls normally relate to students asking questions about courses that they are interested in. Other reception calls that are related to the above duties.
- Student Services: providing after-sales service and support to students for the purpose of building long-term relationships with students.
- Sales Services: Contacting new and existing customers to introduce and offer products, as rolled out.
SOFT SKILLS AND OTHER COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Candidate must be RELIABLE, NO attendance issues, hard-working, fast-learner, with good work ethics, must have a positive attitude, flexible, capable of working remotely, independent, and able to make sound decisions.
Must be proactive in being able to solve problems, able to work under pressure and technically savvy.
We need someone who is TRUSTWORTHY.
Fast and stable WIRED / DSL internet.
Speed preferrably, 5 mbps and above.
USB internet, dongle internet, phone tethering, personal hotspot are NOT ALLOWED as the MAIN internet connection.
- NO electrical or power issues.
BACK UP internet (USB / 3G / Personal Hotspot) and power (UPS / generator / near-by internet cafe)
Computer (desktop or laptop), up to date and in good working condition
When you send your application:
Student Support Application - (my skype ID / my email address)
Answer the following questions ( 2 sentences for each question, maximum):
Why do you think that you are the perfect fit for this job? - Are you amenable to doing full-time graveyard shift?
What is your dream job and why?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Include your Speed Test link in your application.
You will be asked to do a speed test again when you get picked for an interview.
ONLY THOSE WHOSE APPLICATION FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY WILL BE REVIEWED.
6. Payroll is via Paypal.
Make sure that you have arranged this before the first payout.
TO SAVE YOUR TIME, AND OURS AS WELL - IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER TO SEND AN APPLICATION. THANK YOU.
Student Support Application - (my skype ID / my email address) - TOKYO
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE SYNTAX in your SUBJECT.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant) - Admin Assistant - Data Entry - Email Management - Project Coordinator - Research
• English - Speaking - Writing
• Marketing & Sales - Affiliate Marketing - Direct Mail Marketing - Email Marketing - Lead Generation
• Customer Service & Admin Support - Community Forum Moderation - Customer Support - Email Support - Phone Support - Tech Support