Social Media Manager
I am the CEO of a small startup company. We are looking to grow our leads through social media marketing. We need a social media manager that will take us to the next level in this area. Social media is an important part of our overall strategy. The excellent person who fills this role will work directly for me on this initiative. There is a lot of growth opportunity with our company - including bonuses and potentially stock options.
We are looking for an energetic team player that knows how to use social media for business leads - especially LinkedIn and Facebook.
We pay cash bonuses for increasing our follower/like counts, increasing our online engagement, and producing quality business leads through social media marketing.
1) creating a post that goes viral,
2) produces 50 high-quality leads (company gives us their email)
3) create a big traffic increase for the business website.
Working Hours: Flexible; 2 phone calls per week
Time zone: Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Salary Payment Dates: Biweekly (1st and 15th)
- Great English skills
- Knowledgeable About LinkedIn and Facebook
- Good in Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Good in Google products (Gmail & Drive)
- Ability to create great social media posts
- Interact with influencers on social media (like posts, ask great questions, and comment on their posts)
- Great research skills
- Ability to select great pictures to accompany content pieces
Preferred skills (not required):
- Knowledge of social tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Feedly, and Buzzsumo.
Brief Outline of Job Role: This role requires posting on LinkedIn and Facebook frequently. Retweeting and reposting relevant posts in our industry. Incorporate our content on our social media pages. Sometimes this requires creating awesome posts to highlight our articles. The overall goal is to produce high-quality business leads for the company.