Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Virtual Office Assistant & Social Media Support .
This is a great opportunity to grow with us.
• Develop social media messages based on various resources and post in all channels
• Assist managers and team members in project initiatives to achieve firm objectives
• Provide weekly updates on the firm’s social media accounts
• Manage daily/weekly calender's, reports and other admin related tasks
• Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
• Update and maintain SharePoint site, reports, templates, and various presentations as necessary
• Assist in updating proposal templates, minutes of the meeting and creating presentations
• Support any other activities assigned to you relevant to your role
• More than 2 years of experience in a client facing professional environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Possess professional and positive attitude, and an energetic personality
• Advanced technical skills in MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to quickly
learn new tools and software
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Strong experience with social media platforms, LinkedIn, twitter, Instagram and face book
• Minimum of College Degree
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only contact the candidates whose qualifications match closely to the job requirements.