As the company’s Amazon Operations Assistant Manager, you will be the key revenue driver of the company and managing its perception in the market, product listing, opportunities and competition analysis, promotion, pricing, and overseeing general team operations. You will be working directly with the CEO
• Listing creation/optimization.
• Inventory Management.
• PPC Advertising
• Keyword research.
• Follow up feedback/reviews.
• Customer support.
This is a full-time job. You must have:
• Your own computer and fast internet access in home.
• Experience is required
• In depth knowledge about how to market a product in Amazon
• Analyzing market data to facilitate ranging
• Drive and passion to work in a busy, demanding yet stimulating role
• High level of planning and organizational skills
• Attention to details
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
•Familiarization with Amazon, eBay, and ecommerce platforms
•Skill in sales and digital marketing
•Skill in social media marketing Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
•Knowledge about Branding
•Skill in Analyzing sales performance and customer behaviors and preferences, which means we can continuously improve the way we present products to our customers.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Quality Assurance
- Amazon Product Ads
• Project Management
- Marketing Project Management
- Other Project Management