We are in need of a great writer who will be responsible for writing podcast blog headlines, informative podcast episode summaries, podcast descriptions, tweetable quotes, etc. All of this will be based on a podcast audio that we will provide, so very little research is necessary.
• Write clickable and engaging headlines and titles for podcast episodes – this will include listening to the actual podcast episode to get a feel for the topic.
• Write informative, accurate, engaging and clickable podcast episode summaries and podcast descriptions that are SEO friendly.
• Work within deadlines provided and respond to feedback and all communication in a timely manner.
• Ensure all copy is written with an SEO focus but in line with brand tone of voice podcast message.
• Work as part of a team to develop all copy in line with the branding and message needed for each task.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. If not, your application will not be read.
Be sure to provide the following when sending your application:
• Links and samples to previous copywriting work
If you want to apply for this job, please answer the questions below with your cover letter.
• Are you willing to do a sample task for us to assess your copywriting skills?
• Is the salary range stated in this job post agreeable to you?
• Are you available for full time work?
• If hired, when will you be able to start?