Kickass copywriter responsible for transforming ideas into words for clickable podcast blog headlines, informative podcast episode summaries, podcast descriptions, tweetable quotes, etc.
• Write clickable and engaging headlines and titles for podcast episodes – this will include listening to the actual podcast episode to get a feel for the topic.
• Write informative, accurate, engaging and clickable podcast episode summaries and podcast descriptions that are SEO friendly.
• Work within deadlines provided and respond to feedback and all communication in a timely manner.
• Ensure all copy is written with an SEO focus but in line with brand tone of voice podcast message.
• Work as part of a team to develop all copy in line with the branding and message needed for each task.
• Proven experience in copywriting
• Excellent writing skills
• Creative flair and ability to produce engaging, original content
• Ability to research and analyze
• Knowledge and understanding of SEO
• Exceptional English language communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to take direction as well as work independently
• High level of attention to detail
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. If not, your application will not be read.
Be sure to provide the following when sending your application:
• Links and samples to previous copywriting work
If you want to apply for this job, please answer the questions below with your cover letter.
• Are you willing to do a sample task for us to assess your copywriting skills?
• Is the salary range stated in this job post agreeable to you?
• Are you available for full time work?
• If hired, when will you be able to start?