Brandcasting You is a growing company with the highest ethics and guiding principles, values its employees who produce quality work, and are loyal to the company. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and serious about their work, be able to show some experience, and is willing to continually learn and improve. This is a full-time position, but the exact hours per day and days of the week that are worked are flexible as long as due dates are being met.
You will be responsible for:
- creating engaging social media posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter
- and for creating 3-4 600-800 word articles per week based on a podcast transcripts.
Candidate needs to be an effective and powerful writer, able to capture the clients’ voice and manage time to stay on top of deadlines.
Candidates with very strong English comprehension, an effective and powerful writer, able to capture an audience and time management skills. someone who writes like a native English speaker, someone who is talented in writing creatively, informative, and engaging content, and someone who is coachable and works well with a team.
Please provide a link to your portfolio of work for our review. Please send your cover letter and resume/portfolio and answer the following:
1. Are you willing to accept a Full-Time Salary position?
2. Is the Salary range to start agreeable to you?
3. If hired, when can you start?
4. Please describe your prior social media experience.
5. Are you willing to do a sample task for us to assess your writing skills?
6. What is the difference between the types posts that should be put on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter?
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Filling buffer with social posts targeted towards the different audiences on each platform
• Writing buzz feed worthy tweets and posts that are sure to get click throughs without embellishing the content
• Write 3-4, 600-800 word, articles per week using less than 10% of the original transcript
• Repurposes content for multiple uses
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help to pick Shareable- quotes from transcripts or audios provided.
• Set-Up or revised social media pages as needed
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
Social post writing
Web Content Writing
Candidates must be able to read and write in English
Understands differences in social platforms