BoxBrownie dot com is a fast-paced Australian tech company specialising in photo editing for the real estate industry.
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated, and detail-oriented virtual assistant/content writer to support our business with the following tasks:
- data entry | attention to detail required!
- generating reports from various systems | must be good with numbers!
- diary and email management | organisational skills are critical
- content writing for multiple social media platforms (knowledge and understanding of Hootsuite and Bigbangram advantageous) | must have a flair for writing, knowledge of hashtag usage and a creative spirit! Familiarity with MailChimp for eNewsletters also a plus!
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 1 year experience as a VA, have demonstrated experience as a content writer (we like to see examples), and have an interest in photo editing or photography. Photoshop or Lightroom skills are a bonus.
You must have be fluent in English (written and spoken), and having lived or worked in Australia or the USA is an advantage.
This is a full-time contract role. Work hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (Australian time) and you must have access to a computer and a fast and stable internet connection.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
For your application to be considered, please provide the following:
- Speed Test Screenshot (5mbps and up)
- Typing Test Screenshot
- Photo of noise cancelling headset
- Specifications of Laptop/Computer
- Sample works done for content writing
- Resume and Cover Letter
Please note that you will be required to undergo practical testing before being offered this role!