We would be a great match for you if:
- If you have mad problem-solving skills
- If you're hyper organized because you appreciate the critical role it plays in productivity
- If the thought of tackling something new on the job energizes you
- If you rarely drop a ball and wonder why everyone else struggles to follow through
- If you have worked on social media campaigns in the past
- If you have developed sales lists or helped organize them
- If you are interested in all things web - social media, websites, SEO and CRM tools
We are looking for a candidate who is both technically savvy when it comes to marketing, yet highly organized. Connect Healthcare Collaboration, a growing company that was named as one of the Top Ten Companies to Watch in 2019 by the Memphis Chamber, and we work with US employers and brokers to help introduce innovative solutions to drive down healthcare costs while improving the outcomes for their employees.
This position is part-time, with an expected 20 hours a week taking place from 9am-2pm CDT (USA), Monday through Thursday. We currently pay on the 1st and 15th of each month.
In this role, the ideal candidate will serve as our Social Media Coordinator, working on projects to develop and manage social media posts for both the company and for clients. It will also involve helping develop and edit website pages, along with managing work flows around sales leads and conversions. It will not require any actual sales calling or engagement, just helping to keep things organized!