$2 PER HOUR
Pay is semi montly. (15th and 1st of each month)
First pay will be after 7 days of work.
We run an eBay dropshipping store and need a virtual assistant to help with order fulfillment. Each day you need to log into eBay store where you will find all the orders. You will need to purchase the items from HomeDepot or Lowes. All orders must be placed by the end of each shift. You will also track orders on google sheets.
1. Attention to detail. This job requires that you pay VERY close attention to details. You will need to be patient enough to double check all of your work to make sure there are no mistakes.
2. Google sheets. You must be comfortable using google sheets and excel.
3. Responsible and Reliable. You must be able to work each day at set time.
PREFERRED SKILLS :
1. Experience with placing order at Home Depot or Lowes. The best candidate will already know how to process orders from Home Depot and Lowes. Familiar with shipping to multiple addresses feature at Home Depot.
2. Knowledge of Google sheets and Excel. The best candidate will already know how to use google sheets on advanced level. You will be entering and organizing data on google sheets, creating formulas and calculating profits.
3. Analytical skills. The best candidate will already know how to compare prices with other retailers and find the lowest price for item that needs to be purchased.
We will provide you with a training scripts and videos and as much additional training as you need.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
Please answer the following questions:
1. What experience do you have on ebay?
2. Have you ever processed orders before?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. Are you familiar with buying items on Home Depot or Lowes?
5. Are you familiar with Google sheets?
6. Are you available to work each day at set time up to 4 hours?
7. What is your skype ID?