I am looking for someone who can assist me with my AirBnB business. I currently have 2 listings and intend to expand further (5+ listings) in 2019.
Tasks include (but aren't limited to):
1. Booking cleans at each check out date and sending the bed configurations to the cleaners - weekly with daily review in case of instant bookings
2. Respond to guest messages - ASAP, daily; for first enquiries, respond within the hour (or upon waking if message was sent overnight)
3. Leaving and requesting reviews - daily; 2 days after each check out
4. Replying to reviews - weekly
4. Putting a list of areas of improvements together (based on guests' reviews) and sending to relevant parties (usually to myself and the cleaners) with actionable suggestions - weekly
5. Ordering any supplies that need to be refilled and ensuring they are sourced from cost-effective but well-made suppliers (welcome gift wine, sponges, tissue boxes, dishwashing soap, hand wash, cleaning wipes, salt, oil, pepper) - weekly or monthly
6. Organising maintenance and repairs - as needed
7. Basic SEO and back linking to increase bookings - daily and weekly
8. Put together online applications for new properties to be acquired (something that will have RE Agents and Property Owners choose me as their tenant) - as needed and when I put in applications for acquiring new property
The time it takes to complete such tasks isn't long (I can complete them in 5-10 hours per week, around 30mins - 1hour per day); however, it requires someone who is detail-oriented, organised, careful and meticulous sending out the wrong message to guests or booking a clean for the wrong date with the incorrect bed configurations will spell disaster for my company!).
I also requires someone who has excellent reading, writing and speaking English skills and has experience in management and the AirBnB platform.
The timezone is for Sydney, Australia for approx 5-10 hours per week at AUD$3/hour payable weekly.
An added bonus will be someone who is able to do bookkeeping and knows how to use the Quickbooks Online program. For an extra 2-3 hours per week, I would like the following financial reports and analytics sent to me by the first Monday of every month by 10am Sydney time: