Applying for this job means you will be working half time with an emerging artist. You will be responsible for tasks within the field of the arts and ‘hustle marketing’ online courses. In this job you will be responsible for two tasks.
1) Interacting with potential prospects on social media
2) Research on journalists
What you get:
- You will be paid 2$ - 4$ an hour.* Their will be regular feedback moments with potential raises. First month 2$ an hour (1 month probation period), 2nd-7th month 2,5$ an hour. After the 7th month you are elegible for raises (max. 4$ an hour)
- There are bonuses.
- You will learn and improve new skills. Your social media skills, sales skills and PR skills will improve.
- When the employer is satisfied of your job you can get a recommendation letter/video of a prize winning artist that will help with your search for new jobs.
- Free access to all online courses given by the artist (each course is valued around 60$)
Probation period (2month):
- 2$/hour = 160$/month (nogotiable to 2,5$ /hour if you have experience) 20 hours/week
6 month agreement:
- 2,5$/ hour = 200$/month 20/hours/week
- free access to courses
- elegible for raises up to 4$ an hour after the 6 month agreement
Working hours will vary depending on the task you are performing. The research aspect has no fixed time table so you can choose your own hours but there are deadlines and quotums to meet. The social media aspect needs to be done during the optimal times for social media. Approximately in between 5pm - 10pm (Brussels time, UTC+1) and sometimes inbetween 12pm - 4 am (Brussels time, UTC+1)
- Fluent understanding of the English language.
- Perfect English writing skills.
- Trustworthiness and credibility.
- Reliable and fast paced work ethic.
- Customer friendliness.
- Helpful attitude.
Not required but appreciated:
- Experience in sales
- Experience with social media
- Happy and positive personality
- Writing skills (copywriting, blogging, etc.)
Details, and things to know:
- Application process exists out of two aspects. First you need to answer 9 questions (short personality test). After you are selected you will need to do an interview with the artist of about 15 minutes.
- You will receive and sign agreements, but there will be no official contracts
- For both tasks you will receive execution scripts that need to be followed.
If you are interested please send me a message and I will give you 9 questions that you can answer and send back to me.
* All currency refferences are in USD