Hello! Ae you looking for a long-term position in which you can use your excellent customer service, advertising, and writing skills and make a difference for a short term rental business? Then we have a spot for you! Please message and tell us about your past experience with rental property, customer service or whatever else you can bring to the table. Web design, ad posting, handling disputes are regular tasks. We advertise on many websites and have a need for a person with strong attention to detail, someone who is smart, efficient, and quick learner. As part of the interview process you will be given standardized math and reading tests that take about 1/2 a day. Once you clear these test we will get you started and trained on our systems. Excellent math, writing and reading comprehension skills are required. If you have any special skilsl with Airbnb, VRBO, or rentals management that will be a huge plus. A positive and humble attitude is a must.
- Working hours will be form 8 am to 6 pm during California (pacific) time.
When responding please answer the following questions:
1) Do you have any other jobs? Are you available for full time work?
2) What hours are you available during pacific time?
3) What is your level of education? What degrees or certificates do you hold? What subject areas?
4) How many years of work experience do you have?
5) What was your last salary and what are your current expectations (if not listed in your profile)?
6) Have you worked with customers in California before? Can you provide any references?