We are a Global Digital SaaS Company backed by some of New Zealand’s leading investors with customers in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the US. The role is for a Support Specialist/Virtual Assistant, reporting to the Head of Customer Success to allow us to expand our support as our company continues to grow.
We are looking for an experienced Support Specialist/Virtual Assistant with strong English communication skills that will do everything in their power to resolve customer problems to help achieve Company Goals.
As a Support Specialist, you will help Customers learn the product, resolve low tier issues with the product and help our Sales team identify valuable leads. This will require learning the FileInvite application inside out.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including setting up customer accounts, helping us with research and data entry.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
• 2+ Years as a Virtual Assistant
• 2+ Years providing Customer Support
• Access to a reliable PC/Mac and internet
• Available during the hours of 8am - 5pm PHT Tuesday – Saturday (w/ 1 hour lunch break)
• Ability to learn new skills quickly
• Experience with Live Chat Software (Intercom, Hubspot, Zendesk etc.)
• Experience learning new software
• Excellent phone, skype, email, slack and instant messaging communication skills
• Excellent English language skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Solid organizational skills
• High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus