We’re hiring Work-from-home Executive Assistants!
Athena is a new startup that recruits Philippines-based EAs and trains clients to delegate 10x more. Our tagline is “We help you win—work and life”. We help busy people (CEOs, founders, executives) have more impact on work and life by becoming super delegators.
The successful Executive Assistant will have exponential impact on both the work and personal lives of his/her client. S/he helps the client work better, live better, and be better -- through administrative support and broader project management, inbox and calendar management, contact management, travel arrangements, research and other ad hoc tasks -- to help the client save time and accomplish more.
- Has at least one year online work-from-home experience and knows his/her way around Google calendars, Google drive, docs, forms and spreadsheets
- Able to understand complex problems and comes up with creative solutions
- Has deep emotional, social and relationship intelligence
- Always looks for ways to improve him/herself and his/her work
- Goes the extra mile
- Has great attention to detail
- Is a strong communicator (written and spoken)
- Is dependable, trustworthy, resourceful and humble
- Rate: $4.50/hour (net) for client-facing tasks + 10% night differential for hours worked between 10pm - 6am; rate increase of $0.50 after 6 months of tenure, and annually thereafter
- Being part of an exclusive, high-caliber and supportive community
- Access to playbooks that will help set you up for success in the role
- Monthly HMO subsidy after 6 months of tenure
- Cash bonuses that recognize great performance and contributions to business growth
The goal is for clients to utilize EA services for 30-40 hours per week. Actual hours will depend on the client and the EA’s ability to teach the client to delegate more and more.
- Many clients will initially start with 10-15 hours per week, and it will be the EA’s responsibility to help client leverage the EA more until the 30- to 40-hour weekly goal is achieved.
- Other clients will be ready to start full blast at 30-40 hours per week from the onset (though this is less likely).
The hours you are required to be online will be dictated by the client’s schedule, but you should expect to have significant, if not full, overlap with client’s schedule (mostly PH graveyard hours).