WATTEC is an Australian-based company specialising in air conditioning installation, refrigerated laboratory equipment repairs, and service and heat pump installation, repairs, & service.
We are seeking an intelligent, motivated, and detail-oriented Virtual Assistant/Customer Service champion to support our business with the following tasks:
• Answering incoming calls and assisting with customer queries || excellent phone manner required
• Extensive scheduling and email management || high level organisational skills are critical
• Ordering parts to maintain work flow || experience with stock management highly desirable
• Assisting in preparation of service reports and follow-up with customers || must be tech savvy and have excellent written skills
• General administration & data entry duties || must be good with numbers and have excellent attention to detail
• Managing the overall administration of the business || a passion for systems and processes is essential
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a VA/Customer Service agent in the air conditioning and refrigeration industry (or similar trades) and have experience using Xero, GeoOP and the Microsoft Office suite.
You must be fluent in English (written and spoken), and having lived in Australia, or worked for another Australian company is an advantage.
This is a full-time role, 6 month contract. Work hours (Philippine time) are 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Thursday, and 6:00am to 3:00pm on Friday. You must have access to a computer, a landline for calls to be diverted to, and a fast and stable internet connection.
For your application to be considered, please provide the following:
- Speed Test Screenshot (5mbps and up)
- Typing Test Screenshot (2 mins)
- Photo of noise cancelling headset
- Specifications of Laptop/Computer
- Resume and Cover Letter
Please note that you will be required to undergo practical testing before being offered this role!