Seeking a full time or at least half time experienced Wordpress developer with:
• Very good English proficiency both written and spoken. Must be able to spell/grammar check work, although most text content will be provided.
• At least 2 years of Wordpress development
• Understand and implement Responsive Design. Check all implementations of pages to be sure they work properly on small screen devices and adjust as needed.
• MySQL/PHP/HTML knowledge is a plus - Able to make adjustments in "Text" as well as "Visual" of Wordpress Pages and Posts very useful as needed.
• Basic SSL/Security understanding helpful
• FTP, Cpanel - Mostly use Siteground and Godaddy hosting.
• Comfortable with seeking Tech Support help from Hosting or Plugin/Software providers, tech forums and other similar sources.
• Ability to adjust images, embed youtube
• Strong organizational skills - stay on task, get assignments done on time. Must be responsive to communications during pre-determined hours.
• Commitment to keep information confidential. Non-disclosure agreement required to protect client and GreenHaven proprietary information.
Additional useful attributes
• Knowledge of Divi theme/framework is a strong plus, although not required as a good developer can learn this
• CSS knowledge a plus as well
• Additional plugin/systems that are useful include WooCommerce, WPMU Membership, Yoast SEO, Security plugins
• Any SEO ability is a plus
• AMP is useful now, will be required in the future
• Knowledge of Google systems very helpful including Map API, Analytics setup, Search Console, Webmaster Tools
• Are you familiar with Slack, Trello, Excel? We use these tools internally.
If interested, make sure you look at our website and know a little bit about us before talking to us. I'm looking for someone that can grow with us that can earn our trust and grow their income as well. My starting budget for this is $1000 or less but a person who proves themselves over time can earn much more. I have outsourced before but not to the Philippines, so I'm interested in a great first experience with a hard-working, proficient person who can become an important part of our team.