Love’s Realty is seeking a motivated Transaction Coordinator position to assist our growing Real Estate Team in our Texas Markets! You will be the first point of contact for our clients. Our culture offers the ideal environment for a transaction coordinator who thrives on high-volume challenges. This position is not for people who like things to be staid and predictable. We need someone who is experienced in real estate and seeks a more dynamic and exciting work environment. In addition, our “Be Generous” mantra means we’re passionate about giving our time, talents and treasures back to the community. So in addition to showing off your steady mind, you’ll also have an outlet for your big heart. Transaction Coordinator is someone who assists a real estate agent, manage, review and gather documents/disclosures in a timely manner to facilitate the transaction required during each stage of a transaction from contract to closing. Duties include: Opening escrow. Communicating updates to clients, agents, lenders, and other people involved in the transaction.
- Attention to detail!!!
- Communicates effectively with team and clients
- Spoken and written English
- 2-3 years Real Estate Experience is a Must
- Critical Thinker
- Works well under pressure and deadline
- Someone who’s energized by managing a high volume of transactions
Key Activities & Duties
- Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections; assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate & update our agents of closing process.
- Input all client information into client database system.
-Input all closing information into client database system.
What We Offer:
Being a small start up company, there will be opportunity for growth and development, bonuses, and pay increases. As the business grows, new positions will become available that you may have an opportunity to move into if you are the right fit. You will be the only employee to start, so a highly motivated individual has a lot of room to grow and opportunities to come. An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table. Here are the details of what we are offering:
-This will be an hourly job depending on experience
Hours: Full time
How to Apply:
Please email the following to
• Cover Letter (Include your favorite color)
• A completed DISC Personality Test here: