Looking for a total SEO Expert with a focus on LEAD GENERATION
> Fix errors in GSC & dig deeper to uncover insights in keyword performance & best keywords to target
> Onpage SEO for home page
> Optimizing home page content to avoid spam
> Working on indexing for home page
> Setup meta tag, image tag and h1 tag for home page using best keywords.
> Creation & registration of optimized XML sitemap
> Analytics & Webmaster Tools Installation
> Installation of all in one Yoast plug-in
> & Google bot crawls check
> Alt Tag Optimization added to images
> 301 Redirects Check & Setup
> 404 Error Page Check & Setup
> Structured Data Check/Data Highlighter Optimization
> Links Analysis & Recommendations
> XML Sitemap Check & Submission
> Check & recommendations
- Review websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Create (at the direction of company management) two post a month for social media, for each website. This means a total of four post a month in two different parts of the country.
- Create a plan of action for each month
- Send report (text message is fine) every Monday with task to be accomplished that week
– Boise, Idaho
– Cleveland, Ohio
* Personality/Technical Requirements
1. Must be comfortable talking on the phone, video chat, messenger
2. Must be comfortable with constructive feedback
3. Office Admin skills required.
4. Must have a desktop or laptop with high speed internet.
5. Must be able to work independently
6. Must be tech savvy (Smart phone, Google, web-based apps
7. Must be able to type notes while on the phone while taking instructions
8. Must have a positive attitude.
Advantages of Working with Us
*Full transparency with Constant and clear communication between team members
*Bonuses will be awarded for outstanding performance
*Zero bullshit when it comes to paying you what you deserve
*$250 Bonus for created leads we close on
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT ALONG WITH THEIR APPLICATION EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS WORK. Applicants who do not submit a copy of references and previous work will not be considered for the position.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.