We are a reputable online business in Australia and we are looking for an expert digital marketing specialist to join our marketing team. You must be able to work in Australia working hours, have proven record of ranking SEO keywords, good skill in social media marketing, have research and analysis skill, excellent sales and marketing skill, good communication skill, ability to handle a range of tasks under high pressure and an honesty personality.
• Experience in a similar role is preferable
• In depth knowledge about SEO and social media
• Analysing market data to facilitate ranging
• Drive and passion to work in a busy, demanding yet stimulating role
• High level of planning and organisational skills
• Attention to details
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Proven record of ranking SEO keywords relevant to the websites
• In depth knowledge on how to utilise Semrush and a few other SEO tools
• In depth understanding of Onpage and offpage SEO optimisation
• Skill in utilising Google Analytics to setup and measure conversion goals
• Skill in Link Building and Outreach
• Skill in sales and digital marketing
• Skill in social media marketing Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
• eDM Newsletter Direct Email Marketing
• Skill in Google Adwords and Google Shopping
• Knowledge about Branding
• Skill in Analysing sales performance and customer behaviours and preferences
• Able to write articles and blogs about car electronics related products
•Must be able to work independently and take ownership of projects
•A commitment to excellence in digital marketing for online ecommerce website
Must be willing to work 5 days a week (8 hours per day only) Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm AEST Australia time.
Since this is a home based job we will require the following:
1. Stable DSL/ cable connection min of 2MBPS wired connection (wireless, pocket Wi-Fi, USB modems are not allowed).
2. Laptop or desktop computer (OS windows 8 or above) with USB headset.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you are a team player and looking for an exciting career to grow with a reputable Australia company, please send your (max 2mb) PDF folio and CV to attention to Marketing Department Manager.