We have 13-15 10-hour courses that need to be built out into curricula. Each course will have 10-1 hour modules. We are seeking someone to join our team as a term-of-project Learning Specialist, with the possibility of this becoming a regular part-time role.
An example course will be Learning Excel: Pivot Tables, Functions, Graphs, and More!
Responsibilities will include:
- A variety of writing tasks, including creating course scripts. We will give you course titles, goals, and descriptions.
- Designing online programs
- Working with the production team to develop training materials, including e-learning modules, quizzes and interactive scenarios (including helping with basic production tasks - copying and pasting the translated text into PowerPoint presentations, searching for appropriate stock photography, splitting narration audio into individual files for each slide, etc.)
- Proofreading / QA of training materials
- Keeping track of multiple projects and ensuring that deliverables are completed on schedule
- Native or fluent English speaker
- Familiarity with instructional design/adult learning principles
- Excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to quickly learn new software tools
- Extremely well-organized and able to track many projects/tasks at once
- Basic to intermediate Google Docs/Apps and MS Office skills
- An "eye for design" and ability to tell whether graphic designers have followed our guidelines / adhered to our standards
- Ideally based in the Philippines, and able to work customary Australian business hours
- Windows computer and reliable high-speed Internet
- Familiar with Slack and Trello
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience directing training initiatives or organizational training strategy a plus
- LMS administration experience a plus
Salary payment is once a month after the end of each worked month. Fixed priced and will range from AUD 250 to AUD 500 depending on experience.