DALSTRONG - ALL STAR ACCOUNTANT
At Dalstrong, we’re hiring for an All-Star Accountant to join our growing e-commerce team!
As an Accountant at our team, you’ll be responsible for providing operational general accounting and internal control support, completion of the close, and ensuring that the general ledger account balances and trial balances are accurate and reflect the proper amounts.
You’ll work with a talented, young team and be challenged everyday alongside an experienced Accountant who will help you expand your skills.
▪ Manage data integrity and preparation of financial information to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility.
▪ Compliance preparation and review of account analysis/reconciliations, Journal entries and adherence to accounting policies and procedures)
• Complete month end, quarter end and the year-end close process based on timelines set
• Prepare, code and record journal entries in GL
• Work closely with finance and operations teams during GL close to ensure adequate completeness, accuracy, timeliness, accessibility and consistency to company policies and GAAP
• Execute internal control procedures to ensure that company assets are adequately protected including but not limited to reconciliation of General ledger accounts
• Participates in ensuring team's metrics/KPIs are met or exceeded
• Resolve issues and outstanding open items through appropriate channels escalations, collaboration with team members and/or other work streams)
• Identify and present solutions for process improvements
• Performs other responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to provision of audit support, running of reports, participation to team specific groups and activities
• Support Vendor Management Coordination
• Primary focal point for ad hoc analytics and reporting
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Masters in Finance / Accounting, CPA or CMA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience, in Accounting and working across international borders
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to communicate effectively across different cultures.
Advanced level of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel including pivot tables, sumifs and vlookups)
- Advanced Critical thinking, business knowledge, and problem-solving skills 3-5 years of experience working with external auditors, third-party vendors, with proven track record of understanding risk and urgency in order to guide a team in the preparation and delivery of an appropriate response balanced against competing deliverable
- Detailed knowledge of GAAP, financial reporting and accounting requirements
EXCITED TO MEET US?
Enthusiastic applicants should apply here with their resume and cover letter. In the cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- Discuss the requirements, and how they fit perfectly with your Accounting background
- Which specific part of our job ad made you want to apply for this position?
- Please tell us about a story that illustrates your continued success as an Accountant
- Please confirm that you’ve seen the salary for this role (intended for specific countries