We are looking for a top-notch creative writer/scriptwriter/ copywriter to join our first-rate team. For you to be qualified you need to strongly demonstrate your writing skill.
We are a team of successful entrepreneurs helping others to build their own enterprising career. We are based in Wyoming, USA and have been successfully operating for about a year now and are continuously growing and expanding!
Ideally, we want someone who values excellency at work. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT GIVE YOUR 100% EXCELLENCY AT WORK. We do not want someone who makes excuses and do not deliver.
Once hired, the salary increase is possible for writers who perform well consistently based on company standards and peer evaluation.
Here are the details of what our company offers:
1. Compensation is 1,000USD per month to start, depending on how well you do in the screening/writing test/experience.
2. Full-time employment with us does not mean 40 hours per week, but rather can be less than that depending on how fast you produce your output, we can assure you that we provide a reasonable amount of time for our writers to come up with excellent output (our writers are happy with us!)
3. Work on your own time, you do not need to follow US time, however, we will sometimes need to speak once a week for 15 minutes to 30 minutes EST (we can arrange a schedule for this that works for your PH time)
How we pay:
We pay weekly for the first month so you know that we are a quality company. We pay by Paypal or we can also do a bank transfer or via Xoom on our Friday each week.
After the first 30 days of your employment, we will pay twice monthly, on the 15th of the month and on the last day of the month, on your preferred channel.
The first 30 days:
Because we're offering you full-time employment based on the screening process and the interview process, we consider the first 30 days of your employment to be a probationary period. Provided you possess the skillsets and motivation to succeed, we will make you a permanent full-time employee after 30 days.
Earning personal days off:
After the first 30 days of employment with us (your probationary period), you will earn one personal day off each month that you work with us. Please know that these earned days cannot be carried over to the next year so they need to be used during the year they're earned.
New Year's Day, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, All Soul's Day Observance, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve
We pay the traditional 13th-month pay in December each year.
We also pay bonuses for outstanding work that moves the company forward and makes the company money.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you on our team!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please follow these directions:
1. Reply to this ad with the following answer
Why you would be a good fit for this position
Write a summary of the last book you have read and tell us:
1.) why it is interesting or not
2.) if you have learned anything from it/or not
3.) if you were the writer, what would you do differently
How much is your current/previous salary
2. Wait for further instructions via email