We are a global SaaS company backed by some of New Zealand’s leading investors.
Due to explosive growth we're looking for an awesome Customer Support Representative to allow us to expand and provide top quality support to our customers!
You'll be an experienced support specialist with strong English communication skills that will do everything in their power to resolve customer problems to help achieve company goals.
As a support specialist, you will help customers learn the product, resolve low tier issues with the product and help our sales team identify valuable leads. This will require learning the FileInvite application inside-out. In addition to direct support, you'll perform various administrative tasks, including setting up customer accounts and crafting support documentation.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, and experience using communication tools like Skype, Slack, Zoom and Zendesk are big bonuses.
Upon submitting your application please also submit your response to the below questions
• Provide customer support as first point of contact during out-of-office hours, via live chat and email
• Solve customer problems with extensive product knowledge
• Identify opportunities within Customer Interactions
• Communicate and Collaborate with the Head of Customer Success
• Set up of Customer Accounts
• Data Collection and Collation
• Data Entry (Including Written Notes)
• Qualifying and Researching Contacts
• 2+ Years as a Virtual Assistant OR
• 2+ Years providing Customer Support
• Access to a reliable PC/Mac and internet
• Available during Philippines Daytime hours
• Ability to learn new skills quickly
• Experience with Live Chat Software is preferable (Intercom, Hubspot, Zendesk etc.)
• Experience learning new software
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent English language skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Solid organizational skills
• High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus