Are you the type to love learning new things and the one who always gets the job well done? A person with great attention to details, organized, passionate about what they do, a self-starter, professional and friendly? Do you also prefer working in daytime rather than afternoon or night time?
This post is perfect for you!!
Bid Pixel’s global team of management, staff, advisers and collaborators are all passionate about Facebook and Instagram advertising and are focused on results. Our specialty is digital advertising and we are looking for a Social Media Manager to plan, implement, manage and monitor the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
We need someone who has experience in content writing and has the creative and dynamic understanding of social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising that includes but is not limited to:
• Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Content management
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
• Cultivation of leads and sales
• Reputation management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
• Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
• Leverage the right tools to manage content such as Hoot suite.
• Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
• Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
• Attends emergency meetings with operations manager and / or colleagues for the immediate resolution of issues and concerns.
• Attends meetings with client and different departments to discuss updates, progress, evaluation results, immediate issues and action plans.
• At least 2 years experience as a social media manager handling western clients / businesses.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• High level of integrity, work ethic, autonomy, professionalism and self-motivation
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Practices superior time management.
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
• Brand Development
• Identify Target Customers
• Set Clear Objectives
• Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
• Solid Content Strategy
• Promotion Strategy
• Engagement Strategy
• Conversion Strategy
• Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
• Content Writing
• Creativity and Design
• Data Management
• Verbal and Written Communications
• Customer Service & Admin Support
• Project Management