Hi, I'm Josephine from Australia.
I am looking for someone to support the backend of my business - a professional services consultancy. A multi-talented Virtual Admin Assistant for our small friendly AU team! This is a long term and secure role!
We are seeking a super experienced Virtual Administrative Assistantto take care of the day to day administrative activities of a growing leadership coaching and training practice based in Melbourne, Australia. If you are tech-savvy, organised, reliable, an efficient all-rounder, and looking to work from home, then read on…
You must possess:
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in the work you do.
- Accurate data entry, and fast, accurate typing.
- A high level of responsibility, integrity, self-motivation, and reliability.
- Knowledge of Zoho One - including CRM, Recruit, SItes, Projects.
- Excellent spoken and written English with a high level of grammatical knowledge. (This is super and critically important to me)
- Above-average skill level in MS office suite
- Experience in creating professional Power-point (Microsoft)presentations would be highly advantageous
- Your own computer with fast, reliable internet access plus strong and reliable Anti-Virus software essential.
- Above average computer and internet skills, and a willingness to learn new technologies and software skills relevant to the role if required.
- Social media savvy. Must be comfortable with Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite and Linked In, Buffer.
- The ability to be available during Adelaide business hours 40 hours per week– start and finish times to be agreed ensuring maximum overlap in Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours.
It is to your advantage if you have:
- Experience as a virtual assistant for an overseas company.
- Have completed a Bachelors's degree.
- Marketing or business experience of any kind, internet marketing.
- The ability to create professional business style templates for our brand using Word/Excel/PowerPoint or the Mac equivalent (as above)
- Experience with CRMs Salesforce and Mail chimp.
- Experience in researching data in professional journals, publications, and the internet.
Be a life-long learner
- Bachelor's degree a minimum
- 3+ years of personal assistant/administrative experience.
This great role promises:
- Interesting, varied and occasionally challenging work
- Work from home - do away with traffic and expensive work clothes and lunches
- Supportive, open and engaging Australian employer
- This is a full-time, long term and stable role in a friendly people-focused business