You are responsible for the complete store management and you will have the role and responsibility of doing each and everything on the Store assigned to you, managing all operations on the account growing sales to customer service. You are responsible for the Store and image of the company. You will handle all the decision-making and will also travel to our headquarter in London when required to do so on our account.
Your duties as an Amazon account manager:
- Supply Chain Management Services include: New Product Research and Development, Supplier Sourcing and Bidding, Purchasing and Inventory Management from the Product Concept to Final Delivery.
- Set-Up: Product Listing Creation and Optimization x 4 Products
Includes copywriting, keyword research, competitive analysis, etc.
Create follow-up email sequences, obtain initial reviews, New Product launch, etc.
- Monthly Account Management including (Amazon Ads, Traffic, Conversions, and Inventory)
Manage Product Catalog
Manage Best Seller and Keyword Rankings and Product and Seller Ratings
Manage Customer Reviews; positive and negative review management
Monitor Seller Feedback and mitigate negative feedback
- Advertising: Set up and Monitor Amazon Sponsored Product Ads,
Set up and schedule promotions on Amazon
Facebook ads, SEO, Manychat social media accounts, etc.
- Monitor Inventory: Determine required fulfillment quantities based on historical demand and projected sales,
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) Management
Set up shipments to Amazon, etc.
Fulfill any other role duties as directed by upper management.