Map-It Incorporated seeks motivated individuals with travel experience, travel work experience or interest in travel research type work. We’re looking for someone that can perform and outperform high driven goals and have the ability to compete! We want a winning mentality on our team. Most importantly we are looking for managerial talent and the possibility to promote within.
You will be required to:
• Meet and pursue weekly and monthly sales targets to achieve continuous sales growth
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Research and prepare travel documents, booklets, presentations while building maintaining relationships
• Teachable and deliver consistent results daily
• Prior experience as an office coordinator, sales/reservations coordinator or strong hospitality service acumen.
• Experience in resorts, hotels, and/or sales and marketing is preferred.
• Strong PC skills, MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Proven command of the English language, both oral and written.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and procedures.
• Proficient skills in proofreading and editing. Handles responsibility and pressure.
• Ability to use independent, analytical judgment and demonstrate creative problem-solving for assistance with sales & marketing projects.
• Team player and enjoys contact with the public.
We are in the process of conducting interviews. Please send your resume ASAP to SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!!!!
Interested applicants, please email your resume to infoatmapitincdotcom with a letterhead Travel Coordinator/Assistant : (name & skype id__).. we Urgently need the position to be filled. To STart ASAP.