Posh Peanut Children’s Boutique was born at the beginning of 2011 all thanks to one woman’s deep creative passion. It all began because of genuine love for children, children’s clothing and an inventive excitement needing to be fulfilled.
Posh Peanut is committed to providing fashion-forward, excellent quality and adorable children’s clothing & accessories as well as serving our customers with above satisfactory customer service. Every single item found on our site is carefully examined before shipment to ensure your purchase is loved by both the peanut and their family. Posh Peanut truly understands a mother’s love and we take all appropriate actions to measure up to that specific love.
● Develop features and improvements to our product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
● Work with Product Management and other stakeholders to iterate on new features within the product.
● Collaborate with Shopify platform, product, design and testing teams on the design and
implementation of our product features.
● Extensive experience on Shopify product tagging and listings.
● Knowledge on shopify frontend like uploading product images and banners.
● Work in a fast-paced environment where we are frequently iterating to support the needs of our
users, enhancing our apps and redefining feature roadmaps
● Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications by
identifying bugs and solving problems.
● 3 years of progressive experience in Digital Marketing & eCommerce
● Google Analytics Certification preferred
● Deep familiarity with Shopify required for consideration
● Experience designing & implementing successful SEM Campaigns
● Deep knowledge of keyword research & optimization, backlinking & SEO best practices
● Strong analytical and project management skills
● Vendor research and management experience nice to have
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Employment Type: Full-Time Position
● Work Schedule: 8 hours per day that is flexible on PST and PHT (Monday Friday)
We prefer Metro Manila or nearby Metro Manila applicants