Posh Peanut Children’s Boutique was born at the beginning of 2011 all thanks to one woman’s deep creative passion. It all began because of genuine love for children, children’s clothing and an inventive excitement needing to be fulfilled.
Posh Peanut is committed to providing fashion-forward, excellent quality and adorable children’s clothing & accessories as well as serving our customers with above satisfactory customer service. Every single item found on our site is carefully examined before shipment to ensure your purchase is loved by both the peanut and their family. Posh Peanut truly understands a mother’s love and we take all appropriate actions to measure up to that specific love.
● Mastery of English writing, editing, research, and presentation skills
● Fuel global marketing and sales efforts by developing a rich pipeline of strategic content (white
papers, case studies, etc), along with a strong creative streak for ad copy (print + digital),
internal/external communications, SEO/keywords, and web copy.
● Proven ability to lead the buyer through a storytelling funnel for positive buying outcomes; this
includes problem-impact analysis, solution proposals, and competitive comparisons;
● Generate an editorial calendar of content including, among other items, solution briefs, thought
leadership and sales solution presentations, social posts, speaking abstracts, video
storyboards, blogs, press releases, by-lined articles, and trade show messaging;
● Manage pool of outsourced writers to accelerate creation of quality content for vertical and horizontal markets;
● Collaborate with product management to polish product positioning for datasheets, ebooks,
and the full range of outbound promotional activities.
● Stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports and social activity to deliver
in response timely and thought-provoking solution marketing campaigns;
● Be instrumental in nurturing the brand identity via the written word.
● At least 3 years of superlative writing experience in B2B technology/software and corporate communications;
● Relevant diploma in communications, public relations, journalism, or marketing is a plus;
● Comfortable to develop content strategy, define the content roadmap, and create and fulfill
content marketing plans in pursuit of specific business objectives around brand awareness,
product adoption, and revenue;
● Translate complex technical topics into simple marketing concepts for diverse technical and
non-technical audiences, turning deep and raw technical information into clear, easily-
consumable, high-impact content that brings the value prop home;
● Superior storytelling skills;
● Advanced level SEO understanding, with an emphasis on content categorization and structure;
● Strong online research skills;
● Expert knowledge of social media platforms;
● A master of time management, who can prioritize, tune out the noise, and drive to execution
with laser focus on what matters most in a fast-paced environment;
● Ability to develop deep customer empathy and product expertise;
● Self-motivated, self-starter who is always thinking a step ahead and can thrive in a fast paced
● Analytical, detail-oriented and have a sense of responsibility.
● Employment Type: Full-Time Position
● Work Schedule: 8 hours per day that is flexible on PST and PHT (Monday Friday)
We prefer Metro Manila or nearby Metro Manila applicants