**HIRING & STARTING IMMEDIATELY
Hi, Please read through the entire job description, if you don't match the description, we will not work well together.
We are a performance marketing agency focused on the automotive aftermarket industry and is in need of a graphic designer to assist with graphic tasks
We are looking for a designer to make Instagram content, specifically 9 grids, which will be used for outbound sales purposes, and potentially on the account management as well. You must be great at photoshop and have an intuitive sense of a company's brand, or have a vision of what the content could be just from looking at their current assets without any brand guidelines. We target 10 of these 9 grids per day and can expand into other work like social media management and other aspects of the business if we find you a good fit.
We will also need you to be good at graphic design, this means having a very high standard and good taste for consumer-facing brands and what their social media would/could look like. We would love to see a diverse range of brand/visual work that you have done, which can come in different types of formats outside of an image, such as motion graphics, logos, social media banners, videos, etc etc. If you don't have direct social media experience, showing us you can understand brand tones, and having that intuition in branding is critical in your portfolio, we won't consider anyone who cannot demonstrate that in their portfolio. If you have other experiences/strong suits outside of graphics, we want to know about it in your application!
If you have a strong graphic design or social media background, that is definitely a huge plus, I am looking for a dedicated, hardworking and a great communicator. We have worked with enough VAs in the past to know the tricks people tend to pull, so if you are not serious, tend to disappear once every week and is not honest about the occasion, this is also not the right position for you, we will not be a good fit. We are looking for a long term employee, if you are looking for something short term, this is not for you. Fluency in English is a must, it is critical if you have worked on brand development design work in the past, or else this job will not be right for you.
Success in this role looks like:
- Extremely resourceful individuals, can make flowers out of dirt, can get people out of a third world country prison, can find solutions to many, many types of problems. (Of course, we are kidding about the prison)
- Is very hungry for results, productive with your time, and wants to do more while staying efficient
- An honest professional with a high sense of integrity
- Is happy and humble with a great working attitude
- Is a photoshop wizard, and has EXTREMELY high standards to their own work, but has the humility to accept feedback, and making changes accordingly (especially client feedback)
- Is capable of putting their favorite color somewhere in the application, preferably in the title
- Has extremely great aesthetic instincts, especially brand facing, and has a great sense of a brand's aesthetics just from looking at it
- Is capable of meeting deadlines and has a great understanding of how to prioritize while multiple projects are going on
- Is a team player, continues to help other team members and lend a hand when they may be struggling
- Has a focus on the small details, even when other people don't notice/catch it, you are able to discern details
- Is capable of wearing multiple hats, putting yourself outside of the comfort zone, and willing to try things and learn from mistakes
- Has reliable technologies, including fast internet, fast working laptop, tablets, smartphones
- Is a great communicator, and can write well-crafted emails.
You will get brownie points if you:
- Loves cars! We are talking eat, breathe, and daydreams about the next build!
- Video editing experience/social media video editing
- Photography experience (DSLR or equivalent)
- Have done other work in data entry/virtual assistance, social media management etc
This will be a fulltime, based on 8 hours/day, and 5 days a week, and will be time tracked in the beginning until we build enough rapport with each other. Please keep in mind that at times, there will be over time, over the weekends. Please also let me know if you work as a team/agency, that is fine too, we would just like to know.
With all that being said, we are a fun group of people! We have a "get sh*t done" culture, we like to move quickly and stay productive, but we are also capable of having the fun other people may not be able to :)