Thanks for visiting this post.
We are looking for someone to join a young team with flat hierarchy, fun and talented individuals to start immediately.
- Find businesses for sale based on certain parameters that will be given. You will need to gather data from various sources to complete a list of profiles for business.
- Look at specialist sites and derive understanding if it’s a good business to invest in.
- Liaise with customers and brokers (emails mainly calls at a later stage in a month of two).
- Fill in data into an excel sheet or CRM; Setting priorities.
-Schedule diaries for 2 people only.
-Send mass mailing letters via our Platform (Upload CSV file, Review and Press Send)
-Collect/Grab property details from platforms that will be going to you.
-Social Media posting (Schedule posts, we will advise initially but later on after you understand what our audiences like, you can post relevant articles).
What we are looking for in an individual:
- Business & Real Estate knowledge preferably.
- Good Computer skills (exceptional Excel skills, Word, Design/graphics and grabbing data).
- Project management skills.
- Someone who uses a good common sense approach and understands important of prioritisation. Basically a switched-on person.
- Good writing and spoken English
- Good communicator.
- Hungry for growth with a well established UK firm.
- Work within UK timezone preferably (at least to overlap of 4-6 hrs within UK timezone 9am - 3pm).
- 40 Hrs / Week and use of time recording.
- Should know how to use communication tools - Skype, Slack, etc. and must be connected at all times.
Additional qualities preferred:
- Collect data and can write some blogs.
- Data-oriented person.
- Business Analyst experience especially within Mergers & Acquisitions.
Immense opportunities to grow with the talented young growing UK firm and will be rewarded on successful results. We prefer to reward staff that works towards the success of the company.
Thanks for your interest and looking forward to working with you.