We are looking for an experienced Social Media manager to create and manage our social media accounts You will be responsible for page growth, creating original text and video content, managing outreach and responding to followers in our Brand voice to achieve our marketing goals.
To Be successful in this role you must:
- Be honest, have a sense of integrity, be resourceful and result oriented.
- You must have a high standard for your work, the humility to accept feedback and willingness to make changes accordingly
- Must have Work experience as a Social media manager and content creator with reference.
- Excellent copywriting skills, knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics and great communication skills.
- Have experience in social media, branding and a great sense of brand aesthetics.
- Must be capable of meeting deadlines without excuses and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Above all, you Must be a team player willing to help others, willing and capable of wearing multiple hats, able to learn new things and sometimes be outside your comfort zone.
Research, design and implement social media strategy to align with marketing goals
Create and share engaging contents, weekly blogs, text, photos, videos and news
Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
Collaborate with team members to ensure brand consistency
Daily outreach on social media, engage and interact appropriately with the audience, respond to comments in a timely manner, like and comment on other profiles.
Design and implement surveys, promotions and competitions that will create brand awareness. social media growth, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
This will be a fulltime, based on 8 hours/day, and 5 days a week, and will be time tracked in the beginning until we get to know each other. Please keep in mind that the time will be PST, please I’ll prefer to work with individuals but let me know if you work as a team/agency, I would like to know.