FULL-TIME Homebased OASIS Review and QA Nurse
Responsibilities of the OASIS review and QA Registered Nurse
- Prospectively reviews all OASIS assessments to ensure appropriateness, completeness, and compliance with federal and state regulations and organizational policy. Utilized OASIS variation or alert reports when reviewing OASIS data.
- Consults with the team to clarify data integrity issues and works with the immediate superior to make appropriate corrections per organization policy.
- Notifies organization leadership of problematic trends as a result of OASIS with managers to address trends that affect the agency’ outcome and process measures noted during OASIS review.
- Work hours: 8hrs/day x 5days in a week
You will work from home; must have high speed internet, antivirus program and be HIPPA compliant.
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice.
- One to two years of hospital experience.
- Experience in Medical Transcription is a plus
- Previous experience with an EMR
- Working knowledge of computer systems
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision
- Latest version of chrome
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Office
- pdf reader
- Must have a BPI account. Pay is every 15th and last day of the month.
We will provide 320 hours of free training and you will be compensated P8,000.00/month
Once you pass the training, your starting monthly rate will be P12,000.00
Please apply directly by emailing your resume and cover letter