• Virtual Assistant to the owner/operator of the company, you'll be working from home,
• Always being ready to respond to any time-sensitive communication
• 2 Main tasks: ensuring coordination of different projects, checking in with them daily, providing me with an accurate picture of what’s going on and relating back any instructions (ie preparing reports on their activities)
• The second is, managing Project 23 a budding VC during its current phase which is the aggressive expansion of contacts and scope • Background in finance and accounting is HIGHLY beneficial
• Setting up calls and meetings and being the first point of contact, doing any background research to prepare for the calls
• The main skills required are being incredibly organized and responsive, responding to calls and emails within minutes and always having your finger on the pulse, following up on all tasks constantly and being able to delve into new and unfamiliar topics, to create actionable results.
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments as well as any personal organizational work required
Based: This is a 100% remote virtual role. The company owner works out of the timezone, you must be available during UK business hours.
Preferred Locations: Philippines, India, USA, UK
Start Date: 30 March 2020
Hours: 35-40 per week
Requirements: Fluency in English (written and spoken), working internet (reliable), and mobile phone.
Language: English Fluency 100% required.
Salary: USD $500 (1 month) after the first month, the candidate will be reviewed and a potential full-time offer may be made or contract extension.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV/Resume with a cover letter explaining how your experience matches each point listed in the job description. We are looking for a candidate with a fantastic work ethic. If your application for this position is not well considered, incomplete or includes poor use of the English language, you will NOT be considered for the position.
I look forward to contacting you if you are shortlisted within 24 to 48 hours of this post being approved.
Equal opportunity employer