What we are looking for -
The Administrative Assistant is the face of Aspiriant managing all activities at the front desk for clients, guests, and staff. These duties include answering phones, receiving guests, making reservations and appointments and many more general administrative tasks.
You will -
Assist President with scheduling
Prepare and mail out company related and clients' documents
Communicate and assist existing clients
Ordering office supplies,
And other general administrative tasks.
You are -
• Someone with the natural confidence and presence to represent Aspiriant to the public; ability to easily relate to, and communicate with, clients, external constituents and staff of all levels in the firm
• Able to follow detailed direction.
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Someone with excellent organizational skills
• A self-starter who takes responsibility for their work
• A team player who will thrive in a small company environment
• Able to set priorities among a variety of tasks and an occasionally heavy volume of work
• An excellent communicator
• Able to provide excellent personal and professional references
Hours are flexible. You can work either part time or full time. Please apply if you know this is a right fit for you.