We are a family run and operated pest control and carpet cleaning business looking for a staff member to work remotely. We are using the business downturn during the pandemic to restructure our current business, implement new policies and procedures, improve system operations and to make further improvements. If successful you would be required to provide office and business administration support. In return for your commitment and loyalty, we are committed to investing in your growth and security within the business.
Duties may include-
*assist in systemization,
*create new website (wordpress) development, seo
*general administration duties, emails booking, follow-up
*use designated software and implement changes as needed
* assist in identifying and improving current processes, able to work unsupervised and use initiative.
* respond to customer enquiries, via msg and emails
* office all-rounder
* experience with Xero required
* experience with formitize, servicem8, mail chimp, google suite, Microsoft office and similar highly desirable.
* Good eye for design or art
* Experience with Photoshop or Canva
* Basic video editing skills
* Possible change to answering phone enquiries from clients
* Excellent communication skills (fluent English)
* Team Player
* Have initiative and be able to anticipate needs of workplace
* Fast Learner
* Have an active interest in the business' well-being and productivity
* Be accessible and friendly
* flexibility as role evolves
* Adaptable and willing to take on challenges
* Ready to work as part of our team, not just for us
* Strong attention to details and superb time management skills.
* Sense of humour ESSENTIAL
* Reliable internet connection and computer with Microsoft Office installed
* Private workplace as your will be required to utilise skype, zoom etc. on a regular basis
*Problem Solving, always seeking to improve on current knowledge and skill base
* Minimum 2 years experience in Virtual Assistant role is highly desirable
You will have availability for Mon-Fri between the hours of 9am and 4.30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time -Time zone in Brisbane QLD (GMT+10) – OPTIONAL work may be offered outside of these times on rare occasion.
This role initially will be for approx. 15-25hrs per week. The successful candidate may not currently possess every skill we require, but have the drive develop their skills. This position may grow to fulltime for the right candidate. Join us and become part of the Bug Me Family!
Interviews will be conducted from April 20, 2020.
Please Email your cover letter and resume to along with a short video (1-2mins) introducing yourself and why you think you are best suited for this position :)