We are looking for an experienced Group Moderator/Social Media manager to moderate and grow our group. You will be responsible for creating original blogs, text and video content, managing outreach, and responding to followers in our Brand voice to achieve our group's goals. You'll also manage other social media platforms like IG, Pinterest, and Facebook
To Be successful in this role you must:
- Be honest, resourceful, have a sense of integrity, and be result-oriented.
- You must have a high standard for your work, the humility to accept feedback and willingness to make changes accordingly
- Must have Work experience as a Group Moderator, Social media manager, and content creator with reference.
- Excellent copywriting skills, knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics and great communication skills
- Must be capable of meeting deadlines without excuses and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Above all, you Must be a team player willing to help others, willing and capable of wearing multiple hats.
able to learn new things and sometimes be outside your comfort zone.
This will be a fulltime, based on 8 hours/day, and 5 days a week, and will be time tracked in the beginning until we get to know each other.
Please keep in mind that the time will be PST, please I’ll prefer to work with individuals but let me know if you work as a team/agency, I would like to know.
Research, design and implement social media strategy to align with group goals.
Create and share engaging contents, weekly blogs, text, photos, videos and more
Monitor traffic metrics, Collaborate with other team members to ensure brand consistency
Daily outreach on social media, engage and interact appropriately with the audience,
respond to comments in a timely manner, like and comment on other profiles.
Design and implement surveys, promotions, and competitions that will create brand awareness. social media growth,
ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.